Arbitech is committed to both the environment and our communities by helping to reduce e-waste in our landfills across the country. Arbitech strongly supports conserving natural resources and providing access to discontinued IT products to extend the life cycle of customers’ operating systems.
Teaming up with us allows you to benefit from our Arbitech Trade-in Program (ATP). Your excess technology equipment could qualify for either cash or a discount against your next purchase.
- - Increase your ROI
- - Extend your IT budget for future investments
- - Eliminate the storage costs of obsolete inventory
- - Contribute to Green IT when equipment is being reused and not scrapped
- Midrange and enterprise SAN systems from the following manufacturers qualify for an evaluation:
- - IBM
- - HP/3Par
- - Hitachi Data Systems(HDS)
- - IBM
- - EMC
- - NetApp
- - Brocade
- - Dell
- To provide the most accurate estimate of your hardware’s value, we need specific information. A copy of Bill of Materials (BOM) is preferred but if not available, stating the following may be sufficient:
- - Model of storage system(s)
- - Quantity of hard drives
- - Type of hard drives (interface, size and speed)
- - Is a new storage system in place already
- - Date of availability
- - Is certified data wiping required (all data and raid will be erased during our in-house test procedure at no extra cost)
Email your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Have something to Trade In? Fill out the form below: